NTI 2021presenting exhibits throughout Nevada communities
的 Nevada Touring Initiative (NTI) Traveling Exhibition Program delivers high-quality visual arts exhibits to communities throughout the state for an affordable fee. 的 cost includes rental of the artwork, installation and pick-up, insurance, and publicity and educational materials. 的 NTI exhibits feature an array of subjects and art forms, ranging from traditional Washoe basketry to landscape painting and contemporary sculpture.
- Installation/Pick-up: Exhibits are delivered by the NTI-Installer. Exhibition installation is provided, with the exception of sponsors that are professional 博物馆 and galleries
- Insurance: Artwork is insured under the State of Nevada’s insurance policy
- Publicity Materials: Includes exhibition press releases, media contacts and three images of exhibit artwork
- Gallery Notes: Includes interpretive and biographical information about exhibit artist(s)
Wall Space Requirements
- Most exhibitions require approximately 70-100 linear feet of wall space.
- All walls should be prepared for hanging (patched and painted) and be clear of previous displays prior to the scheduled installation.
Security, Care of Exhibition Artwork and Crate Storage Requirements
- Precautions must be taken to protect objects from fire, 盗窃, mishandling, 污垢, 昆虫, and extremes of light, temperature and humidity while in the Exhibit Sponsor’s custody.
- Under no circumstances may the Exhibit Sponsor remove any NTI artwork from the designated exhibition space without prior written authorization from NAC. It is understood that all objects will remain in the condition received and will not be repaired, 恢复, cleaned or altered in any way without written permission from NAC.
- Sponsors are required to store the exhibit crates in a safe place on-site during the entire exhibition.