VADITRA : A Refereed Journal [ISSN 0975–7503]
The centre is publishing a research journal Vaditra. This is now a Peer Reviewed Journal with ISSN 0975 – 7503 VADITRA. The review process is done with the support of national and international scholars. Here is the details of the first issue.
Vol. 1 No. 1 2008 SPRING/SUMMER
The first issue of Vaditra received international attention. The journal contained:
- Music, Museums and Raja Sourindro Mohun Tagore by Shyamalkanti Chakravarti
- The Rudra Vina on the Indian Subcontinent: Its History, Influence on other Musical Instruments and Manufacturing Process by Lars-Christian Koch
- Sursringar : A Forgotten Musical Instrument by Anindya Banerjee
- Tribal Musical Instruments of Bastar [in Hindi] by Arvind Joshi
- Editor: Sanjoy Bandopadhyay
- An e-book [with text and audio] is included.
Vaditra receives article submissions all thorough the year. Scholars are encouraged to visit the Authors’ Page.